01 June 2010

June 1, 2010 - SweeneyTodd

Hmm..

Thank you for my life.. Kahit I'm sick, the fact that I'm alive is priceless.
Thank you for giving me a chance to write this blog, some people I know are illiterate.
Thank you for Bebang, she's sometimes a pain the ass, but I can't live without her.
Thank you for Mama, she supports me in her own way.
Thank you for Bengalore, he is my dad in his own way.
Thank you for Bhuloy, she gives me hell but she loves me.
Thank you for my ates and kuyas in PEx, they love me like their own baby sister.
Thank you for the rain, it was so hot these past few months, it's a relief.
Thank you for Ate Weena and Ate Pixie, they love me even if I irritate them most times.
Thank you for Ate Elisa, she gave me a writing sideline.
Thank you for John, who went with me to the doctor, who deposited money like a secretary on our behalf, who carried Borlas even if he's half his weight, for everything.
Thank you for these nice people here in Krispy Kreme, who puts up with me making their store my office.

Thank you. <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment