12 July 2010

July 12, 2010 - Ichabod Crane's post

Hi, guys!

Sorry, I don't have the time to go into details since I alot to do today (no surprise there)

I have articles due, and the problem is that I forgot my notes at home so now I'll have to create that article from trying to remember what I wrote. Damn.

So, my week has been somewhat crazy. Work is driving me crazy but it helps me grow, and even though I'm turning into a workaholic, I'm not too cranky about it cos I feel like this is where I should be. If that makes sense.I literally have no time to do anything, and the other day I had my lunch at 3pm. It's that crazy. Time here flies so fast.

The other day I was tasked to do something that was extremely difficult. And apart from having already done something extremely difficult, I was stressing out over this so much that I got sick and threw up last Tuesday morning. The way it happened was, I had my sched fixed. From 8am-9:30, I was supposed to be writing that article. Then I felt like throwing up so I ran to the bathroom, did my business, cleaned up, and resumed working.

My desk here is already a bit messy cos it's full of papers even though I've only been here for 2 weeks.

I'm getting along with some of my officemates. It isn't like over there, where people talk to you alot. Here, it takes time. But it's okay. The other day they invited me to lunch already. Hahaha

Okay, so what I'm thankful for:

1. Having this job and learning how incredibly talented and capable I am. Hahahahaha cos yesterday, I left the office to work at Coffee Bean. And I managed to get Brad Geiser's approval on the thing I had to do. Here, it's within walking distance lang. Oh, and you can work outside the office if you want.

2. The people who were worried when I threw up. I am now eating rice every lunch cos I get hungry easily here cos I think so much all the time

3. Boleroface, who stays up with me when I'm working late, keeps me company when I have time to talk, worries about me cos I'm anemic and turning into a workaholic, tells me I'm pretty even when I look like shit, thinks I'm awesome even though I can be a dork, who supports me and tells me he's proud of me after I accomplish something that nearly turned me into a lunatic, who wants to visit me when I'm working late to bring me dinner, who's seen me depressed/heartbroken/crazy/sad/happy/emo/angry and still thinks the world of me, and for generally being an awesome guy friend.

4. My friends. Cos I learned who the real ones were when I had my heart broken.

Kay, gotta get back to work. So much to do.

I hope you guys are doing all right over there.

Love,
Zar

No comments:

Post a Comment